Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions for Instrumental, Vocal and Drama Tuition
- Full payment is required termly in advance via the “LunchPal” online shop.
- Payment constitutes an agreement to proceed with lessons for the term. No refunds will be given.
- Discounts are offered only at the point of purchase by way of a one-time discount code. One discount per student per term for one set of lessons. Discounts cannot be applied respectively or offered after payment has been made as our system does not allow for this. If your code does not work please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before paying as refunds cannot be made afterwards.
- Late applications will be accepted subject to tutor availability, but the full charge for the term will be payable.
- Proof of entitlement to the Working Tax Credit discount must be provided with your request for a Working Tax Discount code. This code can only be used once against the cheapest set of lessons. Proof of entitlement is either your Working Tax Credit Paperwork for the current academic year or a current screen dump of your Universal Credit page.
- If a student is unable to attend their timetabled lesson for a legitimate reason and with a minimum notice period of at least 24 hours’ notice being given to the teacher/music department (preferably by email), the lesson will be rescheduled.
- In the event that a tutor is unavailable for a lesson the lesson will automatically be rescheduled as close to the original date as possible.
- Students are expected to attend all timetabled lessons. Absences without at least 24 hours’ notification may be reported to parents/carers via parent email addresses. Regular absence where the student is in school and does not give at least 24 hours’ notification may result in ineligibility for lessons or discounted fees the following term.
- Any discounts for the following term’s lessons are subject to satisfactory attendance and behaviour.
- Students are expected to attend all lessons with suitable equipment and music.
- Encore! is only open during school term times and within the school day.
For all enquiries other than discount codes please contact Mrs Gregory at GregoryC@hgs.rklt.co.uk