Interested in a career in Teaching?
As a partner within the Red Kite Alliance, Harrogate Grammar School supports an excellent school-led pathway to train new teachers. Red Kite Teacher Training offers innovative Primary and Secondary training courses, delivered extensively by school-led practitioners in our alliance schools.
We are now recruiting for our Primary and Secondary training courses commencing in September 2017 and we would be very interested to hear from you if you are thinking of becoming a teacher, or know someone who is. Whether you are a recently qualified graduate, or considering a career change, we are looking for people who have a passion for teaching and want to inspire young people to fulfil their potential in our schools.
Some benefits of our training programme include:
- Being in school from day one at the very start of term
- A supportive and personalised development programme
- Training led by outstanding practising teachers
- Excellent placement schools
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) awarded by Red Kite Teacher Training
- PGCE awarded by the University of Leeds upon completion of modules providing 60 Masters credits
- Full access to the facilities at the University of Leeds
- 100% of our previous qualified trainees who applied for teaching posts found employment, many within our alliance of schools.
- Up to £30,000 tax-free bursaries and scholarships are available for certain subjects
For information about our available places, entry requirements, bursaries, scholarships or finances, please visit our website www.redkitealliance.co.uk/teacher_training or email us at TeacherTraining@redkitealliance.co.uk